This is Confusion, am i Confusing You ?

:: these are just a collection of very very unpopular ideas ::

Friday, June 17, 2005

shoegaze? i'd love to.

there goes the fear, and this is my fear. you couldn't see it in my eyes, i'm too numb. you have seen it all, oh it's too much, and that is my fear. what is your fear? you've been trying, pulling, oh i'm still numb in a box, playing my guitar, we're singing the song of middle curse, i don't remember to open my eyes, i'm too numb, oh i don't remember having them, the view had never changed, to the shoes i am wearing, to the carpet, to the box i'm standing still. this is all too numb, and music is my fear, what is your fear? there goes the fear.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Aurora said…

    My biggest fear is being in love with someone who doesn't love me at all!!
    Wohoho... curhat dikit!!
    Ya jelas bukan itu lah!!! My biggest fear is GOD, and death...

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger perawan membakar kampus said…

    huahuaha,, curhat lagi, curhat lagi :P hohoho tak apa2,, mari-mari, semua ayo mari bercurhat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home